• The aim is to start the construction in the 4th quarter of 2018. The building permit request has already been submitted.
It will be located at the beginning of the new development area on the other side of the HATO caves.
• The location is already accessible and the infrastructure is in place. The new building will have a big parking area.
• The design of the building, with views on the landing strip of the airport and the Caribbean sea, is developed by IMD architects.
It will be the initial development in a series of several other future buildings.
• The projects’ design has 4 levels consisting of a total of 900 sqm with a total office space of approximately 600 sqm (minimum). The first (300 sqm) and second floor (300 sqm) are available. The floors can be divided into smaller units. 30-45 parking spots available per floor.
• Lease price of ANG 45-55 per sqm per month. The finishes depending on client needs. After signage of a LoI, a Program of Requirements (PoR) will be developed by CAH for the potential client. The architects will than further develop the plans, according to the Po Rand lease agreement that will be signed between parties.